the book of jon

This blog is a tribute to a son, a fighter, a friend, an inspiration, a symbol of hope, a scion of unflinching determination, a child of the world who has touched so many of us in so many ways. This is for you Jonathan Byron Gan.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Janet's Memories

Our dear and close friend Janet observed from a distance the life of Jon and calls it

16 Glorious Years

Late last night (9th August 2006), I received news that a brave young man Jonathan Gan aged 16, had passed away after battling cancerous brain tumours.

My husand and I went immediately to his home, and once we were there, I just sat in silence. Words failed me. I just could not speak. His parents are my dearest friends, Peter and Agnes, and I cannot imagine what they must be going through.

As for me, I had memories flooding my head. A series of flashbacks...

Read more;

  • 16 Glorious Years
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home