the book of jon

This blog is a tribute to a son, a fighter, a friend, an inspiration, a symbol of hope, a scion of unflinching determination, a child of the world who has touched so many of us in so many ways. This is for you Jonathan Byron Gan.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Saturday


Dearest Jon,

I have been listening to Josh Rouse's 'Saturday'. Somehow this song moved me so much. As though you were trying to tell me something through this song..... " saturday I'm on the plane I'm flying home to you..."
Truly enough, won't be seeing you after Saturday....you are home in heaven watching over us...
Even though tears will still flow, hearts still break when we come to realize you're gone...
But you, you will be in each and everyone's heart. You're in mine always!
Hey, did you hear me sing "Knocking on heaven's door" last night ? It was you who gave me the inspiration to play that very song. Hope you heard me while I was singing it...=)

I love you...
Love you no matter where you are...
Jon, you've won through the journey of life!
You've won it all!
Be free to spread your wings and fly!!!

Jamie ka-che'
Saturday 12 Aug'06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home