the book of jon

This blog is a tribute to a son, a fighter, a friend, an inspiration, a symbol of hope, a scion of unflinching determination, a child of the world who has touched so many of us in so many ways. This is for you Jonathan Byron Gan.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

KA

31 July 2006

Hi Jon!
KA here…
Sorry coz my handwriting is not as nice as urs but I’ll try to make it nice for your mum to read.
I really miss u. it’s been weird and different since u weren’t around. I still remember when we were together in scouts and school. Your spirit for 1st KL is really high. I miss your voice I mean I hear you talk everyday. So till now I still remember how u sound like. Can’t wait to play footie with you again. I know ur better than me but do you still remember I nutmed-ed you three times the other day. Hahaha.

K la Jon. I’ve run out at ideas what to write for u edi. Anyhow keep your spirits high. Stay strong and get well soon Jon.
C ya.
KA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home