the book of jon

This blog is a tribute to a son, a fighter, a friend, an inspiration, a symbol of hope, a scion of unflinching determination, a child of the world who has touched so many of us in so many ways. This is for you Jonathan Byron Gan.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Mun Kin

31 July 2006

Hey Mun Kin here,
I might not be in scouts when you joined but you are the one who made a lasting impression in me. If I am not mistaken, I met you when you were in Form 2 and you were always giving your opinions and to my ‘dismay’ your opinions make sense. You brought something different to my life. Something special, something nice.

You were so desperate to get PL during PL’s night and was willing to do everything. That’s the determination and spirit that I learnt from you. Well I was shocked when I heard about what happened to you as you are a really nice guy and don’t deserve this. I sincerely hope that this is just a minor setback as your life is destined for greater things. I hope you will believe in yourself and one day stand up to face th world again.
Get well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home