the book of jon

This blog is a tribute to a son, a fighter, a friend, an inspiration, a symbol of hope, a scion of unflinching determination, a child of the world who has touched so many of us in so many ways. This is for you Jonathan Byron Gan.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Danial

31 July 2006

Hey Jon!
Dan here…
So what should I say. Of course most importantly, I hope you recover, I know u can la, ur gile, strong, anyway miss playing against u on da field. I’m sure u remember la, u were my target, I was ur target, something like dat la. Miss u in school wei, everybody asks about u and u remember scouts. U were like paling semangat out of all of us. Ur damn popular wei. The x’s still remember you, they all hope u get better. Ist KL misses u wei, remember campfire preps? Those were the best. I can’t wait till u get better wei. We’ll finally be in the same class…after 4 years man!!! Just remember that me, KA, Mubin, Zao, Vicram will never forget u n ur love for 1st KL..

I’ve known u for too long, we went to school everyday together…
I just want u to get well, it would mean the world to me wei. Anyway I think I should stop here. C ya!
Danial

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home