the book of jon

This blog is a tribute to a son, a fighter, a friend, an inspiration, a symbol of hope, a scion of unflinching determination, a child of the world who has touched so many of us in so many ways. This is for you Jonathan Byron Gan.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sarah in June

I pray
That this is just a start
That this is just a part
of your recovery process
that will flower and progress

I want
You to get well
And you will,I can tell
I want you to fight
The demons of your night

I find
Your courage rare.
I find you dare to dare
I find you so, so strong
So, don't you dare prove me wrong.

I hear
The strains of your guitar
I hear them from afar
I can't wait for you to play.
I'm still waiting for that day

I see
You playing football
As always,you give your all
Hurry,please Jon teach me
How to score a goal for free

I wish
I knew you longer
But also, you're no stranger
So stay with me and those around you
They need you here...they just need you.

I believe
In you, I do
Only Jon, only you

Sarah Tiong,
11.20.02am 10 June 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home