the book of jon

This blog is a tribute to a son, a fighter, a friend, an inspiration, a symbol of hope, a scion of unflinching determination, a child of the world who has touched so many of us in so many ways. This is for you Jonathan Byron Gan.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bernie & Jimmy

Dearest Jon,

It’s really sad to be separated but I believe God has His divine plan for you… and if He ever plans… He makes sure it’s the plan that will not hurt you or us…

Jesus said, ‘Trust in God and also trust in Me. In my Father’s house there are many rooms. I will go prepare one.’

Jonathan, God is drawing you closer and I deeply believe that you are soaring like the eagle with our Lord Jesus Christ.

We love you and you will always be in our hearts, deeply printed…

The one who taught me to face and to fight to the final line. You have won the race because I know… you fought hard. Hard enough for me to see how you keep bouncing back to life. And when everytime this happens, you light up our darkness.

Walk Jon, follow the light and yes, indeed, you are completely healed… no more pain, no more tubes, no more coughing, no more crying but peace, eternal peace with the fellowship of Jesus Christ, goong-goong and ah kong!

Jimmy and I love you, very very much!

With hearts & souls,
Uncle Jimmy & Auntie bernie
10th August 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home