the book of jon

This blog is a tribute to a son, a fighter, a friend, an inspiration, a symbol of hope, a scion of unflinching determination, a child of the world who has touched so many of us in so many ways. This is for you Jonathan Byron Gan.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Lam

2 August 2006

Hi Jon,
Lam here…
It’s been a long time since I actually talk to you… right now I only can use words to tell how fun it is to hang out with you. Very soon, I am sure we will be able to go watch a movie or something. Since form 1, you’ve been always teaching me how to live in such a place called ‘V.I.’. seniour are always the bullies to us and you always teach me how to twist and turn in certain conditions. All the things we’ve done together such as ‘fly’ hehe… the best technique to learn from you… I think that’s all I have to say for now… I want to you in school soon wei….

Lam Pang Wooi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home